The Junior League of San Diego offers countless opportunities for women looking to give back to the community, develop new skills, and make friends and connections along the way.
As a diverse group of dynamic individuals, we appreciate the interest and willingness of all who want to work with us in supporting our mission. Members will have the opportunity to contribute to a wide range of community projects as well as participate in internal League operations via committee placements focused on marketing, finance, fund development, training, community, or membership efforts.
Additionally, members have access to invaluable formal and on-the-job training opportunities — from leadership and organizational development to community program work and fundraising. Through this unique training, our members learn to manage and train volunteers, unite communities and form strategic partnerships. Take your new skills to serve on other nonprofit boards or into your professional world.
Members of the Junior League of San Diego build lifelong friendships, expand their personal and professional networks, and have fun while making a positive impact in the community.
Who Can Join?
The Junior League of San Diego welcomes all women who value our mission. We are committed to inclusive environments of diverse individuals, organizations and communities. You must be 21 years or older to join JLSD.
Candidates who submit formal applications and are selected to join our incoming member class are required to complete Provisional Member Training.
The application process for the next League year begins in January with Perspective Member Meetings. New member applications go live on May 1 each year.
- Your first step is to attend a prospective member meeting. You will learn all about JLSD and get complete instructions on how to apply for membership Register Here
- After the prospective member meeting, you will have the opportunity to submit an application for the following League year
- Applications open in May for the following Junior League year, which runs from July-June.
- Each year new members are limited to a number of spots to ensure a highly personalized training experience.
- If your application is accepted, you can expect to begin meeting with your training class in August.
If you have questions about the admission questions, please email email@example.com.