Transferring to the Junior League of San Diego
If you are a current Junior League member moving to San Diego, we welcome you to join JLSD.
Before you can become an official member of JLSD and be placed on a committee, please follow these steps to ensure a smooth transfer process. This process may take up to 90 days, so we ask for your patience while our volunteers process your transfer request.
- Contact your current Junior League membership council to make an official transfer request through the AJLI database. JLSD cannot accept you as a member until the transfer process has been initiated by your current league.
- Once your current league submits the request, your transfer information will automatically be sent to JLSD. We will reach out to you to coordinate payment of dues, if applicable, and other important housekeeping items.
- If you are transferring prior to January 1, you will owe partial dues.
- If you are transferring after January 1, no dues will be owed.
- After your dues have been received and processed (if applicable), you will be placed on a committee and introduced to your new committee chair. Depending on placement availability, you may be given an opportunity to select from open placements.
- Our Membership Connections committee who will invite you to regular transfer social events to help welcome you into JLSD and connect you with other members.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Are you thinking about reinstating your Junior League of San Diego membership? If so, we would love to have you back! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Reinstatement requires a vote by the Board of Directors, and payment of prorated current year’s dues. If you have received notification that the Board of Directors has voted to approve your reinstatement please click here. [LINK TO FORM]