Submit an Article to the JLSD Blog
The Junior League of San Diego blog contains timely articles on current events in the organization. Submissions for the blog can be submitted at any time, but are recommended to be submitted as soon as possible after an event occurs.
If you are not a League member, but would like to contribute an article for the blog, please click here.
If you are a League member, please log in to the Member area of the website and follow the guidelines for submission under the Communications tab.
Submit a Photo to the Marketing Team
Have a great photo from a JLSD event, training, social, etc? Share it with the marketing team to post on social media and use in future promotions via a shared DropBox account!
1) Download the free dropbox app.
2) Login in with firstname.lastname@example.org and password 210maple (all lowercase)
3) DO NOT enable camera roll syncing unless you want ALL of your photos automatically uploaded to the JLSD dropbox account!
4) Optional: select the folder you want to upload photos to (you can also just upload photos to the main folder)
5) Click the little three dots in the top right corner
6) Click upload
7) Select the photos you want to share with JLSD (as many as you want/are willing to share!)
8) Click upload in the top right